product supportsensor mirror hi-fi
product supportsensor mirror hi-fi
AirPlay speaker setup shows "unexpected error".
If there is a pulsing white light, the mirror did not connect to the network. Try unplugging and replugging the mirror back in. Or close the app, reopen and add mirror again. You should see the “Connected” screen, then “Setup Alexa”.
If there is no pulsing white light, the mirror should be connected to WiFi despite “unexpected error” showing, but close the app and reopen and you should see the “Connected” screen.
White light in front of mirror is not pulsing when trying to connect to WiFi.
1. Close app. Reopen and try adding mirror to new WiFi again.
2. Unplug and plug mirror back in and white light should pulse.
3. Factory reset the mirror by pressing Bluetooth button on back (about 15-20 seconds) until the blue light in front turns on and mirror light ring flashes twice. Remove the mirror from app. Once white light in front of mirror is pulsing, proceed with WiFi setup.
Mirror can't connect to WiFi or Alexa.
A. Make sure Bluetooth and WiFi are turned on. Check to ensure their connections are working and that the WiFi signal is strong enough to the mirror.
B. There is a known issue in iOS 14.2 preventing users from connecting the hi-fi mirror to WiFi through the simplehuman hi-fi app. Apple intends to resolve this issue in a future version of iOS. In the meantime, please follow the directions below to connect your hi-fi mirror to WiFi.
1. From the iOS device, go to device Settings > WiFi and select SENSOR MIRROR HI-FI shown below SET UP NEW AIRPLAY SPEAKER.
2. Select your WiFi network and press NEXT.
3. The hi-fi mirror will join the WiFi network and then press DONE to continue.
4. Open the simplehuman hi-fi app on your iOS device and press the ADD MIRROR button.
5. On the LINK YOUR MIRROR screen hit the LINK button.
6. Follow the instructions on the simplehuman hi-fi app to complete setting up your hi-fi mirror.
"Mirror offline" popup is showing.
Check WiFi connection on device. Make sure mirror is powered on and connected to WiFi network.
App shows "Cannot find mirror"
1. Try moving your device closer to the mirror. Unplug then replug the mirror back in. Close the app and reopen. Add mirror again. Make sure white blinking light is showing on the mirror.
2. Try moving to an area that has a stronger WiFi connection or restart your modem. Unplug then replug the mirror back in. Close the app and reopen. Add mirror again. Make sure white blinking light is showing on the mirror.
Cannot enter WiFi password.
Make sure your device (mobile phone, tablet, etc.) is connected to WiFi network. NOTE: Setup AirPlay Speaker is designed to skip WiFi password entry, but your device must be connected to WiFi first.
Night shift doesn't turn on right away.
During active night shift scheduled time, night shift will activate on next mirror sensor trigger. If the mirror is being used and light ring is on when the night shift schedule takes effect, the color temperature will not go to candlelight setting until next mirror sensor trigger.
Night light is not turning on.
Night light only turns on when surroundings are dim. When surroundings brighten, the night light will turn off. Triggering the mirror sensor will result in normal lighting behavior.
Mirror is connected to WiFi network A, but I want to connect to WiFi network B.
Factory reset the mirror by pressing Bluetooth button on back (about 15-20 seconds) until the blue light in front turns on and mirror light ring flashes twice. Remove the mirror from app. Once white light in front of mirror is pulsing, proceed with WiFi setup.
Blue light in front of mirror is blinking.
Software update is in progress. Once blue light stops blinking, the mirror will reboot and be functional again.
Light in front is red.
Red light means the microphone is muted. Toggle switch on back of mirror to unmute mic.
Dynamic proximity audio not working.
This feature only works if volume level of speaker is 60% or higher. Triggering sensor on mirror will activate dynamic proximity audio to lower volume. Once mirror light is no longer triggered and light turns off, the volume level will ramp back up to original level.
glass repair service