foam sensor pump
foam sensor pump
Unit is not charging.
1. Press and hold power button for 2 seconds to make sure the unit is on (blue indicating light).
2. Ensure the charging puck's magnetic tips are securely attached to the unit's charging dock magnets. The cord should be facing away from the dispensing valve.
3. If you do not see a blinking blue indicator light while charging, the unit battery power could be really low so wait 5 minutes to see if it appears.
4. If the unit is still not charging, inspect cable for any abnormalities. If seen, discontinue use and contact Customer Support. Make sure the USB power adapter is working and rated at 5 V and 1 A, or check your power socket.
Unit is not dispensing or dispenses too little foam.
1. Peel the sticker off of the foam cartridge and ensure no adhesive residue is obstructing the openings.
2. Press the power button to increase the volume setting and try again.
3. Re-prime the pump by pressing and holding the power button down for 5 seconds, then wipe the sensor lens clean (we recommend using rubbing alcohol and a microfiber cloth to do so). Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the unit. Completely cover the sensor window and tap the power button quickly 3 times. Note that this will make the pump run continuously until the sensor window is uncovered. Watch our video on how to perform a continuous dispense.
4. Unblock the soap intake tube by releasing the cartridge, turning your pump upside down and inserting the priming tool (or a thin object, e.g., toothpick, paperclip, etc.) into the opening between the two orange clips. Apply light pressure to clear the tube, allowing soap to flow into the pump. Watch our troubleshooting video here.
Liquid is dispensing instead of foam.
1. Clean the sensor using a microfiber cloth and rubbing alcohol.
2. Move the unit to a different location away from any close objects.
3. To reset, press and hold the power button down for 5 seconds; then press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the unit.
After charging, the pump is not dispensing.
1. Keep the pump away from heavy steam and back off several inches away from any steam.
2. Release the soap cartridge from the sensor pump. Use your finger to cover up the air intake tube (under the pump between the two orange hooks). Make sure the pump is on and tap the power button quickly 3 times. (Note: this will make the pump run continuously until the sensor window is uncovered.) Watch our video on how to unclog your dispenser.