simplehuman products are backed by the added security of our warranty, where indicated. We warrant that these simplehuman products will be free of defects in material or workmanship under normal household use and cared for according to the instructions during simplehuman product's warranty period. Please note that the warranty period begins from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser. Each product has a unique warranty period, which can vary per model and/or the retailer it is purchased from. Minor imperfections and slight color variations may be considered normal. This warranty excludes damage to the product from misuse or abuse, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, alteration, fire, theft, or use in a commercial establishment.
In the unlikely event that your product becomes defective during the warranty period, at simplehuman's discretion, we will provide replacement parts for your product at no charge. If there is no part, and the product is under warranty, we may provide a prepaid return label and arrange a repair, then return the product back to you. Repairs are generally processed within 10 to 15 business days from the date of receipt.
Following conditions apply to our warranty terms, but not limited to:
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under our warranty.
- Your simplehuman product has been manufactured to strict specifications and has been designed for use with simplehuman authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by accessories, replacement parts, and repair services other than those authorized by simplehuman.
- This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and it does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments.
- Specially discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty.
- This warranty is valid only in the country where the simplehuman product was purchased.
Following are not covered by our warranty, but not limited to:
- Dents, scratches, and other conditions to the product that occur over time considered as normal wear and tear
- Intentional damage to the product
- Lost or stolen product
- Parts or products that have been disposed
- Any modification to the product
- Deterioration of the product arising under inappropriate exposure to extreme conditions such as outside weather, heat, or cold
- All incidental or consequential damages that result from user mishandling or other than its intended use in a typical household capacity
- Contents (soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc.) and batteries in use with the product
- Product purchased As-Is, or from unauthorized retailers such as eBay (with the exception of orders placed through seller ID simplehuman_direct), garage sales, Craig's List, and thrift stores
- Not satisfied with the product
Register your product:
By taking just a few quick minutes to register your simplehuman product, you can enjoy quicker service and more efficient support. To register, click here.
Although we will not repair products whose warranty period has expired, replacement parts may be available for purchase. Should you find your product in need of service, please use our support site.