simplehuman Enters the Beauty Market with the Release of New Innovative Sensor Mirror
TORRANCE, California (Jan. 3, 2013) — simplehuman, known for their sleek and innovative designs, has a new addition to their product lineup that expands their bathroom portfolio and enters the brand into the beauty market. Today, the brand announced the release of their new sensor mirror, which provides unparalleled color correctness, brightness and clarity through a super bright LED light ring that not only mimics natural sunlight, but also reflects light consistently and evenly. The new sensor mirror embodies the brand’s mission of efficient living.
With the brand mission in mind, simplehuman created an innovative makeup mirror that incorporates technology to help make everyday chores more efficient.
- Full-spectrum LED light mimics natural sunlight to show maximum detail and full color-spectrum variation to look flawless anywhere, in any light.
- Super bright light ring is designed with specially patterned micro-reflectors to give a bright, even light.
- Optimum 5x magnification provides ideal detail while still allowing users to see their entire face.
- Precise curvature creates distortion-free optics, even around the edges.
- Ultra-clear high-quality glass and superior reflectivity maximizes color, brightness and clarity.
simplehuman starts with intuitive design and solid engineering, then subjects products to rigorous testing. The products will last in tough, busy environments like your home – for years.
- Typical mirrors feature bulbs or fluorescent lights that fade or burn out quickly. simplehuman’s sensor mirror LED lights will perform like new, even after years of steady use.
- The thick stem and wide base are made of stainless steel, making the sensor mirror durable and sturdy.
Simple and efficient, simplehuman’s sensor mirror marries technology to help streamline your daily activities.
- Cordless and clutter free, the sensor mirror recharges using a standard USB port and typically lasts up to one month on one charge.
- The sensor technology automatically turns the mirror on to activate when in use, and shuts off after you step away.
Maximum adjustability allows the mirror to tilt back fully to always have a clear comfortable view – even while standing up.
simplehuman’s Sensor Mirror will be available online at www.simplehuman.com beginning December 2012, and in-store beginning March 2013 with a suggested retail price of $200.
About simplehuman – tools for efficient living®
simplehuman was founded in 2000 with the mission to reinvent the trash can. Today the Los Angeles based company has expanded its vision to design “tools for efficient living” with more than 100 patented innovations. The simplehuman collection has received international design recognition and is available at a wide array of retailers and at simplehuman.com.