Say Goodbye to Batteries - simplehuman Introduces New Rechargeable Sensor Pump
TORRANCE, California (May 20, 2013) — The hunt for batteries is over with the introduction of simplehuman’s new rechargeable sensor soap pump. The newest sensor pump has a battery that recharges with a USB power adaptor, ensuring users of the product will have an “always-on” touch-free soap dispensing experience, every time.
“At simplehuman, everything we do is focused on creating products that allow people to live life more efficiently,” said Frank Yang, Chief Executive Officer. “With the new sensor pump, we’re providing a solution that minimizes the spread of germs and removes the worry about replacing the batteries.”
simplehuman, known for its high quality design and innovative products, enhanced the body of the new sensor pump to have a more modern, European-inspired shape. Their intuitive line of sensor products – touch-less trash cans, soap dispensers and make up mirrors, has delivered on the brand’s efficient living promise by delivering the following sensor pump functions:
• Goodbye Batteries: using a USB power adaptor to recharge, the sensor pump can fully charge in just two hours and provides up to three months of regular use.
• Neat, Easy and Automatic: the touch-free sensor eliminates the transfer of germs from one person’s hands to another; also leaving no smudges left behind.
• No Messy Drips: a silicone valve creates a seal preventing any post-use soap drips
• Moving at Your Speed: the unique gear design in the high-efficiency pump is engineered to dispense soap consistently and quickly – in just 0.2 seconds
• Too Much, Too Little, Just Right: easy-access control buttons allow for instant soap volume adjustment
simplehuman’s rechargeable sensor pump is available now at www.simplehuman.com, and in select retailers beginning June 1, 2013 with a suggested retail price of $69.99.
About simplehuman – tools for efficient living®
simplehuman was founded in 2000 with the mission to reinvent the trash can. Today the Los Angeles based company has expanded its vision to design “tools for efficient living” with more than 100 patented innovations. The simplehuman collection has received international design recognition and is available at a wide array of retailers and at simplehuman.com.